01. TRASH TRUCK DRIVER
Immediate opening for a Local Garbage Truck Driver at our site. The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. On top of great pay we offer even greater benefits, vacation, and year round OT. Monday-Friday day shift with a rotation of Saturdays.
- Class A or B Certified Commercial Driver’s License
- 2+ Years of Commercial Driving Experience
- 1+ Yeays of Waste Hauling
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Must Speak Fluent English
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain routes in accordance with contractual guidelines
- Inspect load and ensure that it is secure for transport
- Comply with all local, state, and federal transportation regulations as well as company policy and client guidelines
- Perform daily inspections to ensure that vehicle meets safety standards and is in proper working order
- Complete daily driver logs as per company policy
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
- Pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 75 lbs
- Climbing in and out of the truck repeatedly
- Sitting in the truck for extended periods of time
- Working 8-10 hours a day, allowing for a good amount of work
- All weather extremes including extreme heat or cold, wet or dry conditions
- Truck cabs may not have air conditioning
- Traffic conditions
- Scheduling will vary by route and client needs
Application Sent! Please allow 24-48 hours for response during normal business hours.
[SMTP] Error! Internal server error!
Error! You need to complete all mandatory (*) fields!
FEEL FREE TO CALL US